Professor // 教授
Distinguished Professor, Faculty of Advanced Life Science
Principal Investigator, ICReDD
Citation data are available on the Web of Science ResearcherID website.
[Sum of the Times Cited: 27195, h-index: 77]
Jian Ping Gong obtained her bachelor’s degree in electronic physics from Zhejiang University, China, and received her Master’s degree in polymer science from Ibaraki University, Japan. She studied high Tc superconductors at the Tokyo Institute of Technology for two years where she earned her Doctor of Engineering. She has been working on polymer science since 1993 at Hokkaido University, and received her Doctorate of Science in polymer sciences. She has received various scientific awards, including the APS 2023 Polymer Physics Prize, the Chemical Society of Japan (CSJ) Award in 2022, The 33rd Award of the Society of Rubber Science and Technology, Japan in 2021, the MEXT Commendation for Science and Technology in 2019, the DSM Materials Sciences Award 2014, The Chemical Society of Japan Award for Creative Work for 2011, The Award of the Society of Polymer Science, Japan in 2006, and 2001 Wiley Polymer Science Award (Physics). She also serves on the editorial and advisory boards of the Biointerphases, Asia Materials, Soft Matter, Mechanics of Soft Materials, Advanced Materials, and Materials Horizons. She served as Director of Global Station for Soft Matter, GI-CoRE from April, 2016 until March, 2019. She has been serving as PI for WPI-ICReDD since October, 2018 and International Advisory Board for DoDyNet since 2019. She focuses on the study of physical and biological properties of soft and wet matters.
- Tasuku Nakajima, et al., “Mechanical Model for Super-Anisotropic Swelling of the Multi-Cylindrical PDGI/PAAm Gels,” Polymers, 15(7), 1624 (2023)
- Yong Zheng, et al., “In Situ and Real-Time Visualization of Mechanochemical Damage in Double-Network Hydrogels by Prefluorescent Probe via Oxygen-Relayed Radical-Trapping,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, 145, 13, 7376-7389 (2023)
- Satoshi Tanikawa et al., “Engineering of an Electrically Charged Hydrogel Implanted into a Traumatic Brain Injury Model for Stepwise Neuronal Tissue Reconstruction,” Scientific Reports, 13, 2233 (16 pages) (2023).
- Shou Ohmura, et al., “Squid/Synthetic Polymer Double-Network Gel: Elaborated Anisotropy and Outstanding Fracture Toughness,” NPG Asia Materials, 15, 2 (2023).
- Anaïs Giustiniani et al., “Relaxation Mechanisms in Hydrogels with Uniaxially Oriented Lamellar Bilayers,” Polymer, 267, 125686 (2023).
- Zannatul Ferdous et al., “Geometrical Analysis Identified Morphological Features of Hydrogel-Induced Cancer Stem Cells in Synovial Sarcoma Model Cells,” Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communication, 642, 41-49 (2023). (Web 2022)
- Xueyu Li, Feng Luo, et al., “Effect of Salt on Dynamic Mechanical Behaviors of Polyampholyte Hydrogels,” Macromolecules, published online (2022).
- Akira Hirota et al., “ERK MAP Kinase Signaling Regulates RAR Signaling to Confer Retinoid Resistance on Breast Cancer Cells,” Cancers, 14(23), 5890(2022).
- Jikun Wang et al., “Load Transfer between Permanent and Dynamic Networks due to Stress Gradients in Nonlinear Viscoelastic Hydrogels,” Extreme Mechanics Letters, 58, 101928 (2023). (Web 2022)
- Ryuji Kiyama et al., “Nanoscale TEM Imaging of Hydrogel Network Architecture,” Advanced Materials, 35(1), 2208902 (2023). (Web 2022)
- Qifeng Mu et al., “Force-Triggered Rapid Microstructure Growth on Hydrogel Surface for On-Demand Functions,” Nature Communications, 13, 6213(2022).
- Zhiping Jin, Hailong Fan, et al., “Gluing Blood into Gel by Electrostatic Interaction using a Water-soluble Polymer as an Embolic Agent” PNAS, 119(42), e2206685119 (2022).
- Tomoki Yasui et al., “Rate-Independent Self-Healing Double Network Hydrogels Using a Thixotropic Sacrificial Network,” Macromolecules, 55(21), 9547-9557 (2022).
- Kunpeng Cui, Chengtao Yu, et al., “Mechanism of Temperature-induced Asymmetric Swelling Andshrinking Kinetics in Self-healing Hydrogels,” PNAS, 119(36), e2207422119 (2022).
- 田中伸哉他、「ハイドロゲルを用いた迅速がん幹細胞誘導」、細胞、55(1)、23-25 (2023).
- Kunpeng Cui et al., “How Double Dynamics Affects the Large Deformation and Fracture Behaviors of Soft Materials,” Journal of Rheology, 66(6), 1093 2022).
- 田中伸哉他、「ハイドロゲルによる迅速がん幹細胞リプログラミングHARP現象」、BIO INDUSTRY, 39(8)、40-46 (2022).
- 松田昂大他、「1-44. 高強度ヒドロゲル」、『高分子材料の事典』、編集：高分子学会、朝倉書店、pp.88-89（2022).
- Kunpeng Cui et al.,”(Applications) Tough Hydrogels Based on Sacrificial Bond Principle,” in Macromolecular Engineering: From Precise Synthesis to Macroscopic Materials and Applications, pp.1-24 (2022).
Complete List of Publications
業績の全件一覧は「業績（メンバー別｜Jian Ping GONG）」ページをご覧ください。