Transdisciplinary Life Science Course will hold the 1st Orientation for 2017 admission examination (2018 enrollment)
Date: April 21, 2017 at 13:00-14:00. Venue: Room #302, Science Building #5, School of Science, Hokkaido University
Transdisciplinary Life Science Course will hold the 2nd Orientation for 2016 admission examination (2017 enrollment).
Date: June 24, 2016 at 14:00-15:00. Venue: Room #302, Science Building #5, School of Science, Hokkaido University
- Research Ethics Workshop for IGP students
- MEXT Scholarship application for admission in 2017 fall semester is now OPEN!
- IGP Introduction Movie Released!
- Student-Run Symposium: The 3rd International Life-Science Symposium to be held on Thursday, November 26
- Brochure, Graduate School of Life Science (English version)
- MEXT Scholarship application for admission in 2016 fall semester is now OPEN!
- Admission Information
- [Student Awards] Ceramic Society of Japan Tohoku-Hokkaido Branch: Research Presentations Award for an Excellent Presentation by a Student
- [Student Awards] The Hokkaido Chapter of the Society of Polymer Science, Japan: The 2014 Hokkaido Young Polymer Scientists’ Society Distinguished Poster Award
- [Student Awards] 2014 IUPAC World Polymer Congress (MACRO 2014): Best Poster Award (First Prize)